Topcon TP-L5G Green Beam Pipe Laser with Auto Alignment / SmartLine
- The world's first ultra-visible reliable GreenBeam
- World's most accurate grade and leveling
- World's first SmartLine auto-alignment system
- Tough cast aluminum housing
- Built in vertical plumb
Most accurate line of pipe lasers available
The Topcon TP-L5 series of alignment lasers offers a unique combination of features and technology that are proven to meet the demands of contractors more than any other alignment lasers on the market.
No matter your specific application, trenches, sewers, over-the-top measuring, or even minining or tunneling, the TP-L5 series is the industry standard.
Brightest beam available - TP-L5G/BG Green Beam
The patented Topcon Greenbeam technology provides the brightest, most visible laser beam available. It's easily viewable in the brightest outside conditions.
Updated LCD display
Even easier to read menu, with a bright, LCD display.
Make adjustments from afar
The RC-200 remote puts all of its features at your fingertips whether you're near the laser or more than 600 feet away.
Tough and reliable
As with all Topcon products, the TP-L5 is manufactured with the highest quality in mind and is backed by a 5 year laser guarantee.
When combined with features like smartline, auto-alignment, the worlds most accurate grade mechanism, power option that include a 20% battery increase over existing lasers.
Accelerate production by making setup and alignment automatic. Patented scanning technology allows the industry's only fast, accurate one-person automatic alignment feature: the SmartLine.
Simple. You can see our GreenBeam anywhere and under any conditions. It's the most visible construction laser ever! In fact, the TP-L5G GreenBeam is four times easier to find in bright sunlight than conventional beams. So setup, grading and pipe installation is fast and easy.
- Auto Line Centering
- Auto Grade Zeroing
- Plumb Reference
- Grade Range -15% - 40%
- Line Range+/-15%
- Horizontal Accuracy +/-10" arc seconds
- Waterproof to at least 16ft depth for 24 hours
TP-L5 features include:
- 5 Year Warranty
- Automatic line centering and grade zeroing
- Bright, easy-to-read rear display
- World’s Best long-range spot quality
- RC-200 radio remote for complete control
- Auto Alignment (TP-L5A/5G)
The TP-L5 Package Includes:
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- RC-200 Remote Control
- 8″ Leg Sets
- Hard Shell Carrying Case
- 6″ to 18″ Adjustable Target
- 12vDC Power Cable