Topcon Hiper SR GPS/GNSS Receiver
Lightweight, compact and powerful the Hiper SR from Topcon offers great performance for a great price. Connecting wirelessly to a field controller, the Hiper SR tracks GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO constellations with a 20 hour battery life - the kit is always ready to work, whenever you are.
Having IP67 environmental rating means we can operate in conditions from -20 degrees C up +65 degrees C whilst enduring 100% condensing humidity. The lightweight receiver is built tough to withstand rugged site work.
Advanced surveying and setting out tasks
- Accident investigation
- Civil Engineering
- Fencing setting out and design
- Golf course surveys and green design
- Power distribution and cable measurement
- Agriculture mapping and drainage
- Sports pitch setting out
- Asset management
- Monitoring buildings and landscape
- Compact, lightweight, rugged design
- Completely integrated receiver, antenna, batteries, memory, and communications
- Superior multi-constellation Vanguard GNSS chipset
- Integrated multi-channel LongLink communication technology
- Sealed battery providing up to 20 hours of operation
- Priced to fit any budget
- Exceptional performance
- 4GB onboard memory (Firmware limit of 2Gb for static data) Reduced MINTER display, with single-button operation Charging (serial and power) and USB ports only
Using Bluetooth, the Hiper SR can connect wirelessly to any Topcon field controller / data logger including FC-500, FC-5000, FC-6000 and legacy items such as Tesla controllers.