Topcon Hiper VR GPS/GNSS Receiver
Complete, cutting-edge performance
The HiPer VR is versatile and rugged, designed with the most advanced GNSS technology delivering precise measurements in the most challenging of environments. Topcon patented Universal Tracking Channels™ technology provides the industry’s most efficient approach in identifying and using every satellite signal. All constellation signals are tracked automatically from any available channel. Thus, reaching maximum performance with a reduced number of channels.
Easy to learn and use, this versatile solution with signal scrubbing Fence Antenna® provides ultimate signal lock, high-accuracy RTK positioning, multiple communication conﬁgurations and LongLink™ interference-free communication that will help complete your work with precision and speed.
TILT – Topcon Integrated Leveling Technology
The HiPer VR incorporates a revolutionary 9-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU) and an ultra-compact 3-axis eCompass. This advanced technology compensates for mis-leveled and out of plumb ﬁeld measurements by as much as 15 degrees.
Awkward shots on steep slopes or hard to reach spots are now a breeze with TILT.
- Universal Tracking Channels for all satellites, signals and constellations
- Field-tested, field-ready IP67 design
- Compact form ideal for millimetre GPS and hybrid positioning
- Revolutionary 9-axis IMU and unltra-compact 3-axis eCompass
Advanced surveying and setting out tasks
- Accident investigation
- Civil Engineering
- Fencing setting out and design
- Golf course surveys and green design
- Power distribution and cable measurement
- Agriculture mapping and drainage
- Sports pitch setting out
- Asset management
- Monitoring buildings and landscape
Using Bluetooth, the Hiper SR can connect wirelessly to any Topcon field controller / data logger including FC-500, FC-5000, FC-6000 and legacy items such as Tesla controllers.