Topcon X-53x Excavator GPS Indicate System
Improve your Excavating Workflows and Productivity
3D machine control workflows improve the productivity, accuracy and profitability of excavator projects. Topcon delivers the most advanced and precise GPS positioning technology coupled with advanced sensors, controllers and easy-to-use on-board software. Productivity improvements of 30% or more are common – even for experienced operators.
The X-53x Indicate system provides real-time, dynamic on-screen bucket location and design views.
- Cut grade faster and more accurately
- Create, cut, and check complex designs from the cab
- Increase safety by removing the grade checker from the trench
The X-53x is also available as an automatic system...
List of currently supported brands and models compatible with the X-53x Automatic System:
- John Deere - 160, 180, 190, 210, 245, 250, 300, 345, 350, 380, 470, 670
- Hitachi - 160, 180, 190, 210, 245, 250, 300, 345, 350, 380, 470, 670
- Komatsu - PC138, PC210, PC228, PC290
- Kobelco - SK170LC-10, SK210LC-10, SK260LC-10, SK270SRLC-5, SK300LC-10, SK350LC-9E
- Caterpillar - 323F, 330F, 349F, 390F**
- JCB - 220X
*Electrohydraulic valves are currently not supported
**Platform brands/models that are in final validation and will be available soon
The X-53x system features fully-integrated, multi-constellation GR-i3 receivers for precise positioning of the boom, stick and bucket. The GR-i3 is designed as an integrated GNSS receiver and antenna, providing powerful performance in harsh environmental conditions. The automatic option includes custom joysticks and an integrated hydraulic control valve.
The X53x Indicate and Auto runs 3DMC Software version 15 and above